Saturday, October 23, 2010

Quick Update

I have two things to cover...i will keep it short and sweet....or just short, since i don't know how to make it sweet.


1. I would like to announce that it has been three months since I last purchased clothes for myself. (I feel like this is an AA meeting...."My name is Holly and I have not purchased clothes in three months") It might not sound like a huge accomplishment, but for me it is. Also, it felt like a whole lot longer....just 9 months to go.


2. I finally figured out my halloween costume (no thanks to any blog feedback). Instead the decision came during a costume brainstorming chat with friends. One idea led to another and then I remembered an idea I had a while back that I clearly had forgot about. So what exactly is my wonderful costume???? Well you will just have to wait until halloween or after to find out.


So that is all. See short...not so sweet....unless sweet is referring to cool...but i don't know that it's that either. Anyways,  I hope everyone is having a fabulous week and enjoying their weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment