Wednesday, February 29, 2012

thrown together

Today I chose to layer my clothes...which worked out well since it was quite cold out.



 {Details}
Green Earrings:Etsy, green long sleeved collard shirt: old navy, 3/4 color block shirt: H&M, Jeans: American eagle, boots: Soda

About My Day...
...i got to school around 7:55am only to find out that my first two classes were cancelled
...i sat around for two hours chatting with my friends while i waited for my 11am class
...in class we watched the new zealand video (pictures from the study abroad trip) and i enjoyed reminiscing those experiences
...i came home and threw together a salad for lunch
i will call it my whats in the fridge salad
ingredients: celery, apples, toasted pine nuts, feta, sliced sharp cheddar cheese, white balsamic vinaigrette dressing

It was so refreshing and tasted wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment