Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dreary and Beautiful

I haven't posted in almost a week, which means i have some photos to share.
I wish i had a good excuse for not posting, but i don't. 
I even had some cute outfits this past week that went without documentation.
Here is what did get captured:
On Saturday....adventure to FIDM Scholarship store in LA to find a dress for the Valentines dinner at church this thursday
To go shopping i wore the outfit on the left.
First i tried the one on the right but decided it would
 be too much of a hassle when trying on clothes.
I narrowed my dress selection down to these two.
They were the same brand (Tadashi Shoji) and each cost $60.
You will have to stay tuned to find out which one i chose.
***
Today is kind of dreary but i find that weather great for photos.








No comments:

Post a Comment