Monday, December 26, 2011

Let Me Summarize

I have had a wonderful week leading up to Christmas.
Here is some of it:
Wednesday
*Lunch at Taco Surf with Emily
*Shopping and going for a walk at Spinnaker Bay with Krissi
(saw moon jellies)
*Farmers Market with Emily and Krissi
Thursday
>Lunch and Shopping with Mom
Friday
-took my mom to work
-babysat my 3 year old cousin
-wrapped presents
-had a very unfashionable day
Saturday
(Christmas Eve)
Relaxing at home
Christmas Eve church service
Dinner: Potato Cheese Soup and hot chocolate
Opened presents
Sunday
(Christmas Day)
brother made me get up
coffee
explored our stockings
cinnamon rolls for breakfast
candy and beef jerky for snaking
prime rib for lunch
stayed in pajamas all day


Here is some of what i got for christmas from my wonderful family


I hope you all had a great Christmas too.

2 comments:

  1. Is this your fashion blog or have you merged it with "500 days of Holly" LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been merged. "Life and Fashion"...my closet and my life

    ReplyDelete