Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Plan

I have recently realized the mass amounts of clothes that my closet and drawers contain. I also recognized that many of them have been neglected. My goal is to not buy any new clothes for the next year and instead make use of the clothes I already have. This blog will be a place to share my clothing creations, which will include recreating looks that I have seen on celebrities and in magazines.  


Here is an example of the creations I will be posting. This look was inspired by Reese Witherspoon. 
Jacket/old navy/$39....
tank/forever 21/$18...
sandals/forever 21/$14...
jeans/american eagle/$15 clearance

1 comment:

  1. Can I have the clothes you don't wear...? hehe

    This sounds like a fun plan! Maybe I'll pick up some ideas too...

    ReplyDelete