Saturday, April 30, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I am so sorry for neglecting Welcome to My Closet. I can't believe its been nearly a month since I have posted anything.

There is less than 100 days until i can buy clothes, and it couldn't come soon enough. I am so tired of the clothes I have. The crazy thing is that there are still so many clothes i haven't worn since this blog started.
I guess that means that i will have lots of clothes for a clothing exchange or a garage sale.

I have been trying to be better at documenting my outfits, but i haven't been very successful. 
Nonetheless, here are some of the outfits I managed to capture this past week.

Easter Outfit
School Outfit: Wednesday
School Outfit: Thursday
I wore this sweater shirt combination with two different bottoms on Friday.
First, i wore it with these shorts during the day.
Then at night i switched to these jeans.


I also realized that i have pictures of outfits from the past few months that were never posted on this blog. They were however posted on 500 days of Holly
Let me share them with you.
February:
School Outfit

School Outfit

Valentines Day Dinner
Outfit breakdown:
Mom's white target Sweater, red belt, black lace strapless dress from forever 21 (several years ago)

22nd Birthday 
Outfit breakdown:
Skirt that used to be a dress , Black lace shirt, pink sweater from old navy

March:
School Outfit
SO I think i have officially caught up with all of my documented outfits.

1 comment:

  1. Very stylish Holly! Are you sure you don't have enough nice clothes? You know how to pull it off! I'm a guy, and I couldn't go 365 days without buying any new clothes :)

    ReplyDelete