Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A little bit country...A lot a bit wonderful

Why not have a blog post devoted to Taylor Swift???  Yeah, I couldn't think of a reason not to. She has amazing style, so why not celebrate it. Imitation is the best form of flattery, right? Right.

Recently TS performed on the ellen show. Her black lace dress was amazing. So of course I looked for it or something similar. Here is what I found:
And here is another one I found

Her style is fairly vintage inspired, which I love,
AND Lately she has been spotted in polka dot dresses.

TS inspired spots:


White Lace!!!!!
Here is the link for the shoes featured in the poll: 


Have A Wonderful Thanksgiving  and enjoy your Holiday Weekend! 


Oh and Political polls may be closed, But my polls are open

Which looks best?

No comments:

Post a Comment