"braided braids bun"
1. Section off the top section of your hair and braid it and secure it with a clear hair tie
2. break the bottom section of hair into two sections
3. braid each section secure each with a clear hair tie
(you should have 3 braids.)
4. braid the 3 braids together and secure with a clear hair tie
5. roll the braid into a low bun against the lower part of your head
6. use spin pins or large bobby pins to keep it in place.
7. use small bobby pins to catch any unruly hairs
(don't worry too much about strays. It shouldn't look perfect)